Key Skin Benefits
The antioxidant infused formula restores dehydrated skin by strengthening its natural moisture barrier. Suitable for sensitive skin, our small batch made cold-pressed seed oils complex assists with dry and congested skin concerns too.
Calming and comforting, whether your skin is prone to irritation or inflammation, the emollient creamy consistency is speedily absorbed, without greasiness. Skin soothing components include nutrient dense, non-pore clogging plum kernel oil, free radical fighting green tea extract and hydrating hyaluronic acid. As well as the powerfully balancing active, niacinamide.
Preventing signs of premature ageing, skin appears rejuvenated with added suppleness after soaking up our signature lavender and Madagascar vanilla scent. Ingredient Power Players
- The superfood mix includes highly stable sources of antioxidant vitamins A, B, C, D and E, plus omega fatty acids, all from wheatgerm oil, bilberry Seed oil, passionfruit seed oil, plum kernel oil, arnica seed oil and fig seed oil. These cold pressed components are richly nutritious, containing linoleic acid, with tocopherols, phytosterols, palmitic acid, stearic acid, and oleic acid, to soothe, hydrate and support collagen production without clogging pores.
- Green tea extract calms and fights potential free radical damage from external pollutants.
- Olives balance oil, controlling excess shine and offering hydration.
- Avocado is rich in vitamins A, D, and E, as well as skin nourishing potassium and lecithin.
- Our 17% hydration complex contains both high and low weight hyaluronic acid, acting as a humectant by drawing moisturise into the skin’s surface.
- Sugar cane derived maltodextrin attracts hydration, alongside dermatologist recommended glycerin, which reaches deeper skin layers.
- Niacinamide (one of two forms of vitamin B3) is clinically proven to improve the look of enlarged pores, as well as uneven skin tone and texture, blemishes, fine lines, and dullness. Helping build keratin too, it strengthens the skin’s barrier, retaining moisture and firmness.
- Fruits and coconut oil derived sodium PCA is a water-soluble super hydrating component that holds an average of 250 times its weight in water.
- STRESSED SKIN REJUVENATION
- USE WITHIN 6 MONTHS OF OPENING.
Apply a small amount of moisturiser to fingertips and gently smooth into face and neck. For best results apply over Freya + Bailey’s Hail! Marula oil serum.
Aqua, Prunus armeniaca (Apricot kernel oil), Cetearyl alcohol & Polysorbate 60 (Emulsifying wax NF), Helianthus annuus (Sunflower oil), Vegetable glycerine, Olea European oil (Olive oil), Cocos nucifera oil (Coconut oil), Butyrospermum parkii (Shea butter), Phenoxyethanol and Ethylhexylglycerin,Stearic acid, Zinc oxide, Avena sativa extract (Oat silk), Allantoin, α-Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Sodium hyaluronate (Hyaluronic acid), Xanthan gum, Triticum vulgare (Wheatgerm oil), Persea gratissima (Avocado oil), Argania spinosa Kernel Oil (Argan oil), Arnica montana flower extract (Arnica oil), Passiflora incarnata (Passionfruit seed oil), Camellia sinensis (Green tea extract), Ficus carica (Fig fruit extract), Vaccinium angustifolium (Blueberry fruit extract), Prunus domestica (Plum kernel oil), Multivitamin complex-C,E, B3,B5,B6, Lavender and Madagascan Vanilla essential oils blend.
For external use only, keep out of reach of children. Use only as directed.
Free from parabens,
silicones, sulphates, mineral oil and synthetic fragrance.
YOU MAY BE INTERESTED TO KNOW...
We're a female led boutique-batch skincare company formulating premium, hand crafted product lines produced right here in the UK. Our ranges are vegan, natural and organic, built on no-nonsense efficacy and years of clinical expertise to shield against pollutants.
When you buy from us, not only will your skin experience the Superfoods love-in of its life, ours will flush a special kind of glow of their own - because it matters. Thank You.